- New: class-tabbed-settings.php version 1.2.4 added.
- New: class-tabbed-settings.php version 1.2.3 added.
- Fix: Transients not being removed after settings update.
- New: Option added for private or public site (based on support request )
- New: added Text Domain user-upgrade-capability for translations
- New: major re-write for greater flexibility multiple key-Capabilities and Key-Roles can be defined and used to add access to the local site.
- New: class-tabbed-settings updated to version 1.2
- New: class-tabbed-settings updated to version 1.1.8
- Fix: Uninstall clean up corrections
- New: class-tabbed-settings.php version 1.1.7
- New: Different Capability requirements added to setting page tabs ( e.g. “Suggested Plugins” tab now requires user capability ‘install_plugins’, general tab requires ‘manage_network_users’ and the ‘User Capability’ tab require ‘promote_users’ capabilities)
- New: class-tabbed-settings.php version 1.1.6.
- fix: class-tabbed-settings.php network activated plugins cannot be deactivated.
- fix: hooked plugin activation after theme set-up.
- Serbo-Croatian Translation added ( props Borisa Djuraskovic @webhostinghub.com )
- New Feature: Added new column to the Network site listing showing linked sites.
- Updated class-tabbed-settings.php to 1.1.2
- Updated class-tgm-plugin-activation.php.
- Cleaned code.
- Corrected wp_redirect call.
- Changed the Settings Layout
- Tested with WordPress 4.0
- Added extendibility for ‘User Upgrade Capability – Extra’
- Added protection on plugin activation to disable the functionality by initial clearing the reference site. Once activated you now need to set the reference site for the plugin to start functioning.
- Removed depreciate use of get_bloginfo
- Removed unused ‘no-access’ template code, this is to be handled outside the plugin to not reproduce how the current site handles limiting access (e.g. use the ‘Redirect to login if not logged in’ plugin by Daan Kortenbach)
- Fix: Help Note menu position now unique to stop conflicts with other plugins.