Network Subsite User Registration – Change Log
- Fix: Ref Forum ticket – Fixed to allow login url which includes query argument “redirect_to=” to redirect.
- New: Fix to Forum ticket – Added Functionality for the registration confirmation page to be in the same language/locale as the sub-site.
- New: Setting to configure the sub-site “default role” to be assigned during user activation. Roles available for selection are those without ‘edit_users’ or ‘promote_users’, this is for safety so that users who register cannot gain a role initially that allows them to remove/edit other users.
- New: On new user registration the initial sub-site language/locale is stores into the users profile meta.
- New: Added WordPress version 4.9.6 signup template.
- New: class-tabbed-settings.php version 1.2.4 added.
- Fix: class-tabbed-settings.php version 1.2.3 added to remove deprecated screen_icon() use.
- New: Existing Network users are now also added automatically as members of a sub-site when logging into the new sub-site with their existing username/password (Note: sub-site registration needs to be enabled for this to happen).
- New: Further alignment with WordPress 4.9 initial signup template.
- Fix: Where multiple sites are registered to a single user links always point to the local site (ref support ticket)
- Fix: Error thrown on registration page due to undefined variables (ref support ticket), updated signup 4.7 template.
- New: added a WordPress 4.9 initial signup template
- Fix: Logged in users cannot register on another sub-site on the same network, they need to logout before they can register on the next sub-site. Version 1.6 now auto registers network logged in users to a new sub-sites where registration is enabled and when they attempt to access admin.
- Fix: Signup Network Title is used rather than the sub-site.
- Fix: php object empty.
- Fix: Sign up page not found with use of PHP-FPM (FastCGI) on the sever.
- New: added a message/prompt in the settings page when the theme was overriding the signup page template, should one have been created.
- New: increased speed.
- Fix: WordPress Alpha/Beta versions not catered for.
- Fix: Text not translated
- New: Added readme file text for customisation ‘page-signup.php’
- Fix: hook to Settings page within ‘plugin_action_links_’ is wrong.
- Fix: clean up of dead code
- Fix: User meta not stored
- Release into the wild.